Diagnosed with PCOS. Have dermoid cysts, swollen lymph nodes. LH and FSHare abnormally high. Am I misdiagnosed?

I was diagnosed with a Prolactinoma last year and received surgery to remove it. Unfortunately, it has grown back. What I m really confused about is that I was also recently diagnosed with PCOS and I have dermoid cysts , 2 lumps on my back and swollen lymph nodes behind my neck and ears. I don t know if this is all a coincidence. I m a 25 year old woman, dhea levels are twice the amount they are suppose to be. LH and FSH levels are abnormally high along with my prolactin levels (as expected). Is there a chance that maybe that I was misdiagnosed and somehow all of these things are linked... if so, what could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  97 Awaiting Answer