Lost blood and feeling dizzy, sweaty and shivering. Taking stugeron. Pregnant and in unbalanced state. What could it be?

Hi doctor i do have an interrupted problem that interupting me and cant really live my life any more.the problem started 2 years ago when i had my little one .i lost about 3.8 litres of blood after afew days i started to feel dizziness and sweaty and shavering and unbalanced all the time .i kept like this for 4month.then the dizziness and unbalanced has to come back 12 days before my period every month.i used to take stugeron but some times it doesnt do i am pregnant and i have that unbalanced and dizziness and sweaty all the time ,i am taking stugeron 15mg 3times a day .i do take 2 pills as he said. Iam taking testemil as well but they didnt do any difference at all.iam 31years old lady.i have done all the blood tests and everything was ok.i want to know what i am suffering from cuz really i fed up with these docs.thanks
Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
some investigations further as advised will help

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to health care magic.
The blood loss may look very frightening to the patient but is not likely cause for your suffering.
Dizziness and poor general well being is a feature of premenstrual syndrome but that is typically 5 - 7 days prior to the menses and not 12 days prior to it.
The problem has been there persistently so there must be some firm cause behind it.
In postpartum period some patients get damage to the pituitary gland which can cause such features and can be detected by an MRI brain.
It has advantage of picking any unsuspected lesion like prolactinoma or Cushing's disease etc.
Other important probability is vitamin B12 and folate deficiency, so it is advisable to get serum levels of these vitamins and also get a Peripheral blood smear.
Get blood pressure checked when you are most disturbed with the symptoms, a surge in BP may be a straightforward cause for such symptoms.
I hope the advise will be helpful for you.
Follow-up: Lost blood and feeling dizzy, sweaty and shivering. Taking stugeron. Pregnant and in unbalanced state. What could it be? 1 hour later
Thanks for youranswer.i really have done b12 and folate and iron and all the blood tests need .to make it clear I feel these symptoms 12 days before my period and I feeling the same now while I am pregnant.i am 4 weaks pregnant , is these symptoms gonna last withe till due.
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 33 hours later
Brief Answer:
You can have benign positional vertigo

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
If you are having these symptoms with your pregnancy while remaining your all investigations normal,
It means problem is somewhere else.
You can have benign positional vertigo causing dizziness.
Consult your ENT doctor to rule out this problem.
I will be available for your further queries.