Irregular periods. Done prolactin test. Asked to do MRI of brain to assess pituitary gland. Will this affect pregnancy?

MY AGE IS 25. I HAD RECENTLY MARRIED. FROM FEW MONTHS MY PERIODS ARE IRREGULAR THAT MEANS THREE TIMES FOR TWO MONTHS. I CONSULTED THE DOCTOR AND SHE SAID TO HAVE A PROLACTIN TEST.THE TEST RESULT WAS 56ng/ml. DOCTOR SAID US TO TAKE MRI FOR BRAIN TO KNOW THAT ANY THING IS HAPPENED TO PITUATORY GLAND . IS THIS PROBLEM SEVERE OR WILL IT EFFECT FOR PREGNANCY. PLEASE GIVE UR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012