On pills for uterine fibroid and pituitary tumor. Light periods followed by headache and dark brown bleeding. Why ?

I have uterine fibroids and a prolactin secreting pituitary tumor . My GYN/ Endocrinologist had me on Caberoline and the pill. I haven t taken the pill since August and I ve been off the Cabergoline probably since then too. I got my period Nov. 20th and it only lasted 2 days; it s usually 5-6 days. The yesterday early evening I got what I call a menstrual headache and by time I got home I had blood in my undies. The flow is not heavy, but it s not light either. It s dark bronish red (like it usually is when I first get my period). Could it be because of the fibroids, the discontinuation of the pill or the tumor?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012