Diagnosed with Nph hydrocephally, brain surgery, abdominal hernia, fibroid, uterine polyp. Which surgery to do first hernia of the white line or uterus?

Hello ..i was diagnosed with Nph hydrocephally in 2000 ...brain surgery in 2004 ...Now i have a vp shunt that seems to be working well although i did developp an abdominal hernia 2 years ago which no one was really finding a true diagnose for ....i am meeting with a surgeon on the 4th of march 2013.Am lined up with a fibroid and uterine polyp to received another surgery and i presently have no general physician....quite the scenario eh..It has caused me to live at the olympic pool ...being in horizontal position while swimming seems to alleviate the back pain and the balance difficulties as well ...i might become a fish soon lol.I still keep my sense of humor ..We have ruled out pseudo cyst ,with the neuro surgeon so it has been quite the research ....Which surgery to do first hernia of the white line or the other surgery ...uterus /and company lol I forgot to count the several doctors i have seen in the last 10 years...So let me know what is your opinion on the priority od the oncoming surgeries ...Thank you ...a very determine but very tired patient ...i have become an artist and i am painting a lady coming out of the water to keep her head above guides me while i wait ....Thank you in advance..Merci Danielle !
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013