Suffering from acute pancreatitis, treated for pseudo cyst. Having back pain. Treated for Cholesterol and blood sugar. Cause?

Hi, My brother is suffering from acute pancreatitis and had been treated for pseudo cyst . he was cured but recently he has been complaining of severe back pain and sometimes abdomen pain too. But there is constant back pain. He is also getting treatment for Cholesterol and blood sugar. Could you please let me know is the back pain due to pancreatitis as all his reports are clear and recently he under went pancreatitis cancer blood test too but reports were normal so what could be the reason of his constant back pain.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012