Diagnosed PCOS, uterus small in size, unable to hold baby. Any solution?

Hi Doctor , I am 27 years and married since 1 year. Recently i went for a pre-pregnancy check up because of having irregular periods and also we are planning for a baby . My gynecologist recommended a sonography and i am diagnosed with Polycystic ovary and also they found that my uterus is small in size (doctor said its just like a small girl s uterus) so that uterus cannot hold a baby. Is there any treatment for this ? I mean Is it possible for me to get conceived?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013