Diagnosed PCOD, gained weight, facial hair, severe hair fall. Required permanent relief from Ayurvedic treatment?

Hai, i am 28 yrs old, single…. I was diagnosed with PCOD when i was 22 years, i tried taking english medicine fr some time but discontinued… i have gained weight, have unnecessary facial hair…. lately i have very bad hair fall also… i am so afraid that i might loose all my hair…i am not sure if the hair fall is due to PCOD or not… i have been on diet n exercise for last 4 months… so not sure if my diet is cause of hairfall…. i do not have any thyroid problems also.. i am in bangalore, please advice a good ayurvedic doctor here, so i can take proper treatment… i am planning to get married soon….i want a permanent relief n only ayurvedic treatment can heal me… my email id is YYYY@YYYY … please email me details…
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012