Diabetic, have constant pain, shortness of breath, muscle spasms, difficulty in moving hands, opening eyelids. Cause and cure?

constant pain on a scale of 7-10 with shortness of breath - causing muscle spasms where totally conscious but unable to breath for about 15-20 seconds. Also hands white - unable to move left hand and from time to time unable to open eye lid on left. have type 2 diabetis controlled by diet . Have been in and out of hospital many times over the past 5 months and all that ends up happening is putting me on more pain killers - mst - oramorphe - naproxin.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013