Delayed periods with sneeze, cough, sore nipples, nausea. HPT negative. Reasons ?

hi, im ce and i have very normal periods, last month s period was a week late and i end up getting some very light spotting that lasted on and off for 3 days, nothing too fill up a pad though, i would now be about 2 months, and i still havent gotten my 2nd period. today i noticed i had some fluttering going on for about a minute felt nothing like gas, ive been sneezing like crazy, head pressure, and a little cough , in the beginning i couldnt eat i was constipated and nausea from time to time during the day, had a little hemmorid, but my pregnancy test are negative ? and my nipples have those big bumps around them, im pretty slim and im bloated, so its driving me crazy. i need answers!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013