Delayed periods. Taking birth control pills. Normal to miss periods while on pill, pregnant?

Hi, I have been taking birth control for four months now. I take them at or within 2 hours of when I take them every night. My boyfriend also uses a condom. I started the sugar pills Sunday and the past 2 times I have had my period, it came on Tuesday. The first time I got my period on Birth Control pills it came on Wednesday. I was expecting to get my period yesterday (Tuesday), and it didn t come. Is it normal to be a day or 2 late on the pill? Is it normal to miss a period occasionally on the pill? Or is there a good chance I could be pregnant? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012