Delayed period, spotting, occasional nausea, hardness around waist line. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnancy chance?

was to get my period but instead I spotted on 1/10 very little and on 1/11 i spotted again more like a thicker gush but it was light reddish then it completely stopped. I am not sure if that was my period or not but according to my ipad where I control my monthly cycles its showing i am 20 days late. There has been times when I felt really nausea\\\ s but not all the time and on certain days I have felt my tummy around the waist line hard. I have taken 1 pregnancy test and it was negative. I have PCOS but I have been pretty regular with my periods over last 12 months. Can I be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013