Degenerative arthritis, profuse sweating. On Klonopin and meloxicam. Why did I have fever?

8-19-13 I went on 1mg of Klonopin twice a day because I was having panic attacks for about a week. After a couple days, I felt better but it started making me irritable so the Dr. cut be back to .5mgs twice a day. About a month later I started having pain in my big toe then into my ankle. I got x-rays and was diagnosed with degenerative arthritis in my big toe joint and on 9-18-13 I started taking Meloxicam (Mobic). The 1st two nights of taking Meloxicam I felt achey at night and had a fever of about 100- 101. That went away for a while, but then started happening again now every night from about 10-1-13 to now 10-11-13. I get a slight fever at night (100-101) and sweat bad all night long. Bad enough to where the sheets are wet. I usually lose about 3 - 3 1/2 lbs.over night from sweating. I asked my foot Dr. a couple weeks ago if it could be the Meloxicam and he said he s never heard of it. Seems like maybe he would have done some research and got back to me but didn t. Ive started getting off the klonopin per other Dr. instructions because im feeling fine and don t want to take it and can also rule that drug out, but it seems the fever and night sweating was 1st noticed on day 1 of the Meloxicam. Does anyone have any ideas or opinions about this? Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013