Dark brown rashes in stomach and below nipple. Had protected sex. Reason?

hi, i had intercourse 4 months back with a contraceptive (condoms). i got some rashes which is light in the left side of stomach and beneath the nipple yesterday, as i am dark i cant identify whether it is dark brown or red. its light though but kind of new. we do have here a heavy summer. i am confused whether this may be symptoms of HIV or just a heat rash. I don't have viral fever or enlargement of lymph nodes so far. I am scared doctors so please help me further.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013