Dandruff and skin problem, tried various medication, no help. Any other useful treatment ?

I am 22yrs old female,working as therapy manager in a pharma company from 1year,the job is a field work, and from past one year i have got dandruff and skin problem like acne , skin tanning scars,etc.I have consulted dermat for six months and used medications like doxycycline oral, ornidazole topical ge,clindamycin gel,ketoconazole shampoo,benzoyl peroxide facewash,but it didnt help,inturn they are harming my skin and hairs more.please suggest some useful treatment which will give me results and wont harm my skin.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013