Cysts in ovary. Trying for pregnancy. How long will it take to cure the cysts?

hi doctor i am 29 years old i try to get preganancy for last 6 month .before 3 month i take all test in my scan report mentioned i had polycist on left ovary and doc advised to reduce the weight ,now i reduce my weight 8kg and last month doc did follicular studies egg is ruptured from my right ovary and advised to get intercourse for 2 days but unfortunately due to some reason we missed that time,now what i have doubted means whether this month i get ovalution or not and how long will take to cure my polycist
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013