Cramps in lower stomach, bubbly feelings near butt, ultrasound showed single intrauterine pregnancy, anterior placenta without previa. Advice?

Hello. My name is Christina Fisher. I have a question. I went to the Hospital and got my ultrasound scan results printed out on paper because they didn t really tell me much at the Hospital. A month ago they told me I had Marginal Placenta Previa and I was told to not have sex or to lift anything over 20 lbs. I went to the Emergency Room on the 12th of this month because I was cramping in my lower stomach and feeling wierd bubbles close to my butt on the inside. That kind of freaked me out. That never happened with my first child. These are what the results said; It said to rule out placenta previa. Findings: There is a single intrauterine pregnancy in breach presentation. Cervical Length is 3.65 Cm. Placenta is anterior without previa. Amniotic fluid volume is normal, AFI is 12.51 cm. There is a four-camber fetal heart with a fetal heart rate of 140 beats per minute. Fetal duaphragm, stomach, kidneys, bladder three-vessel cord are seen. Fetal spine and extremeties identified. Fetal nose, lips, and orbits are seen. Fetal cranuium identfied without abnormality. Impression: 1. There is a single intrauterine pregnancy in vertex presentation. 2. The estimated fetal weight is 434gm LMP percentile 30%. 3. Initial ultrasouns, 05/21/2012 showed ultrasound EDD 01/18/13 4. Placenta is anterior in location without previa. Are there any restrictions I need to be following as of right now? I don t know whether my placenta is low anterior or high anterior? What do I need to be looking for?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012