Cough, stuffy nose, feels lethargic, loss of appetite, weight loss, viral, codeine cough syrup

I have a SUPER deep cough thats been here all week. My nose is stuffy and has been all week. I ve been breathing through my mouth. I have EXTREME LETHARGY. I ve been sleeping 15 hrs a day, napping everyday. I have absolutely no appetite and when I do eat I get sick. I m losing weight like crazy. the doctor said, its a viral thing of some sort. and gave me codeine cough syrup . I took it and felt a little high and thats it. Please help me. I m now failing my classes because I can t go to school or do homework.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012