Continuous vomiting, acidity. Diagnosed acute gastritis. Temporary relief with injections. Reason and cure?

Hi Team, My mother is suffering from continous vomiting and acidity .Doctors Diagonised it as acute gastritis .During their treatment they used to give four major injections . 1.emeset 2.Reglan 3.Buscopan 4,Fortwin these injections helps that time but after some 10-12 days vomiting starts again. Can anyone among u help me and guide me what can be the reason and method to cure the problem completely
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012