Vomiting and diarrhea. Diagnosed as acute gastritis. Correct diagnosis?

hello doctor, this is my sister s situation.few days ago,she was admitted in the hospital due to acute gastritis according to the diagnosis from the doctor. her situation was normal after that for few days and yesterday, she was again down with continuous vomiting and diarrhea together the whole day and it has made her very very weak.she initially has bad gastric it really an acute gastritis and what can be done to get temporary relieve from this situation? kindly assist me doctor. thank you in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013