Continuous dull pain near the hip. What kind of medical conditions could show up in x-ray?

I had a h left hip x-ray last week because I have been having a continuous dull pain near it. The dr told me the very next day I needed to come in for follow up x rays because the first set of x rays didn t come out right. I came in today to get the x rays redone only to find out there was nothing wrong with the previous x rays. They had seen what looked like a shadow on the last x ray and that they needed to do more x rays but on the left pelvic area instead. So they took about 3 x rays of the left pelvis and one of the right pelvis for comparison. I just was curious what kind of medical conditions in the left pelvic region could show up on an x ray. I know it s a waiting game at this point to get the results but the anxiety if having no clue if what is happening is driving me crazy.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  64 Awaiting Answer