Continuous bleeding since intake of Cyclafem, heavy at times. How can I resoulve this?

Hi, I am taking a generic birth control pill of Necon and it is called Cyclafem and it is 1-35-28. I was prescribed this on the 12th of July and I have been bleeding every day since then. It is sometimes a light bleeding such as spotting, but in some cases it gets a little heavier. I had switched my last birth control before this and have also upgraded this medication because of the same issue. At times it is a brown discharge but than at times it is red. I am getting irritated having to wear something everyday.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012