Consumed ipill after periods, taken second ipill, withdrawal bleeding. Causes for delayed periods?

hi... I had a ipill 7 days after my regular period on (29th july till 3rd august) and consumed one more ipill 4 days after consuming the first one.. I had a withdrawal bleeding on 14th august for 3 days continuously... I got my HCG ( blood ) pregnancy test done on 11september and it is negative... my periods are very regular and I am worried now what is exactly wrong... Please give guidance as to what can be done
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012