Constipation in 19 months baby,day by day it is getting worse

Hi, My Daughetr is 19 months old, she is facing lot of constipation , she drinks plenty of water and i will include Toor Dal, beans, peas,cerels, Apple Juice , Orange Juice day by day in her diet and Ragi powder includes (Ragi, wheat, Groundnuts, almonds, Greengram) for one time every day. but still she is facing very difficulty in passing stools, she is not toilet trained she doesnt sit for bowl movement. I use to give her Milk and curds every day but stools became very harden, so i have stopped giving Milk and butter milk too. More over I am including Lactolose Syrup 5ml every day.. still it doesnt work out. She will join both the legs together when she feels like to pass stools.Day by day it is getting worse.Please suggest.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011