Constant tiredness, sore and swollen breasts, pink spotting after unprotected sex. Could be pregnant?

Hello I have pregnancy question. I had unprotected sex on sept 11th and was in high fertility and ovulated on the 13th. I now have constant tiredness even when I havent done anything. My breasts are sore and swollen but im not due for my period until oct 4th. I also had light pink spotting on the 19th of sept a week after this incident. I took a test on the 23rd but it was negative. Could I be pregnant? If so when should I test again?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012