Taking birth control pills, sore and enlarged breasts, light discharge, nausea, fatigue, headache

hi, im currently on the pill but have been having issues with it (was taken off it and only been back on for two months). my last period was 2 weeks ago but was barely there, now i have very sore breats that even my partner has said look bigger, light dark discharge for the past 5 days, nausa, fatigue and headaches . i have done a urine test and it was negative. Could i be pregnant oris it something else. im normally very regular and havnt had a discharge like this before. Thank u for your advise.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012