Constant headache and light headedness. Have neck pain, stiffness shoulder. Had conjunctivitis. What it could be?

Hi I have been feeling quite lightheaded for the last couple of weeks. I have a headache almost constantly. Even wake up with one. The lightheadedness is worse when sitting at my desk. While i m eating & directly after, it s also worsened. I ve had my blood pressure tested & it was normal. Also did a blood sugar test & it s around 5.2 (after a meal). I have been to the doctor a couple of time during the last month with no clear results. Tried drinking more water than usual, didn t help much. Also trying to eat more regularly, no luck so far. Got my eyes tested too. I had a light case of conjunctivitis a couple of weeks back, got some drops for that & it seems like it s cleared out now. I have also had some neck pains for a while that s also causing some stiffness in my shoulder. Any idea what it could be ? Or advice on what my next steps should be ?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012