Consistent feeling of blockage in throat and tongue causing breathing trouble. Barium swallow, echo clear. Worrisome?

Last year onwards Feel that something stucked in my throat I am feeling that some problem in my tongue also. Sometimes I feel fear about this. I cannot breath correctly because of fear. I ALREADY CHECKED my bariam swallow , echo test problems are seen. but i am feeling that something. One homeo doctor told me that there is some growth is seen on my step throat. I feeling worried about this. Sir Please send me a kind reply for this.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012