Congenital positive Hepatitis B, taking entecavir, Liv 52. Am I eligible to work in a pharma company or go abroad?

sir i am hepatitis b positive fom my birth my mother had it unnoticibly noticed at hospital so i also checked for it i also have same problem my mother is inactive so doctor had not prescribed medicines to my mother but i also diagnosed from abott laboratories and found hbeag as0.48 and hbeab 2.69 high viral load of 0000 copies so doctor prescribed entecavir 0.5 mg daily for 1year and himalaya liv52hb 4capsules daily recently after 6months doctordiagnoised again my liver enzymes normal hbeag 0.034, hbeab0.281,viral dna copies less than 10copies iu/ml is problem decreasing i am final year am i eligible to work in any pharma company or not or i have any chance togo abroad my hbeab got negative in reference with500 reference range and hbeag with100 reference range positive i am still under medication from december2011 reply me
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012