Complaining from tinnitus, 7th nerve weakness and extreme forgetfulness. Early Alzheimer? Precautions?

Hi My father is 70 Old , since 2 years he starts to forget things in steady manner, but this year I feel it is icreased. He forgets his dinner yeserday , forgets some times that he is invited to a party today, and often forgets where he kept things like papers especially, he forgets that he need to have shower after a warm day, and when he request from me some thing , the day after he may ask my brother where is that thing ? , he forget who told him that story . one time he gave a loan to my uncle of 40,000. and after one month he asked my uncle : was it 200,000 ? so my uncle was surprised ! . but my father didn t forget the way back home , the names of closed relatives or friends , the way he live is no problem . - He is complaining from a light Tinnitus , the Doctor described a micro internal ear speaker , but my father return it after one week , doesn t like it. - He is not concintrating to whom speaking if there is another people chatting around ! , some times he will say to them : Please calm down , let us lesten The doctor sayed that he has the 7th nerve weakness , and need that micro speaker to treat it , but he refuse them and sayed it is anoying. - His Career is a JUDGE , he will retire in 2 months . he drive normally day time before 3 years he has noproblem . - He is diabetic , but less than 200 . and not having problems of it. he takes Sugar organizing tablets only. - The Question : Is that is Normal , or Does My father Suffering from early stage of Alzahimer ? - What is my job as his SON ? Many thanks Mohammad Abdullah
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012