Chronic sinusitis, high temperature. Have EBV. Sores in the throat and nose. In antibiotics. Is this a viral of bacterial infection?

What s going on with my 96.5 deg F temperature? I seem to be fighting both bacterial and viral infections. I suffer from chronic sinusitis , become exceedingly unproductive when I get sick (unlike other people, I can t just punch through it... I can try but no work gets done), and also carry EBV . I can tell when a bad infection is coming because that s when the mouth sores hit. Right now, those sores are in the back of my throat , in my nose , and my lips are very chapped. I ve been through three rounds of antibiotics so far. This cold has been making the rounds in my community and it is infamous for doing this.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013