Chronic shoulder, neck pain, headache. Taking solpadeine. History of ankylosis spondylitis. Cure?

Over the last 3 years I have suffered with chronic shoulder and neck pain which results in a banging headache . Sometimes I get pins and needles throughout the neck and shoulders. I have a stressful job and work at a computer most of the day. Getting up to visit other areas of the business. Relief is gained through massage which is really painful. I have Ankylosis Spondylitis but I understand that only causes problems with the lower back. Is there anything I can do as I am constantly taking Solpadeine which stops the headache but leaves me feeling fuzzy?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013