Child with wrists grinding, twist ankle, flexible ligaments. Symptoms of generalized joint hypermobility?

My daughter is just 10, and seems to tire very easily, always has done. Her wrists grind and can be felt when I hold them. She does not enjoy running or seem to be easily able to do this. GP thinks she has over flexible ligaments. She sometimes has to stop and twist her ankle around as she thinks it clicks out of joint? She says her back cracks and her knees crack a lot. Is this GJH? I have been reading up on this and she does stand with her knees kind of locked backwards sometimes and feet pointing outwards. She has always had trouble holding pencils and pens at school and her writing is very messy and she complains of her hands aching very quickly.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013