Child suffering from prolonged cold, cough. Taking honey, cough syrup. High fever. How to get relief?

My 3 and half years old son has got cold and cough from almost a month...he is not on any medication except having some honey n glycerol children s cough syrup ..from last 3 days he is having really high fever n today his cough is sooo bad that he is not stopping at all ...I feel helpless when I see his health getting worse day by day...this condition is the same with my 14 months daughter...can u suggest something how to have a relief from cough n cold that is soo worsened now
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013