Child having frequent headaches, prominent during exams, on studying for long hours. What is the cause?

Hi Doctor, My son aged 10 years & 10 months is having frequent complaint of head aches for the last 6 months. These head aches are frequent more during the exams. He has even informed that after getting the question paper, he developed a head ache. When he spends more time in studies from 6 am to 8 pm also, he gets head ache. Would you be able to diagnose his problems. We intend to show him to a neurologist .
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012