Child has no hair roots on head and eyebrow. Slow hair growth. Black dots on arms and legs. Fungal infection?

I am anxious abut my daughter Fabiha’s hair growth problem. She is now 02 years old. There were no hair roots on her head and eyebrow when she was born. Doctors diagnosed as fungal infection with anti-fungal medicines. And after 06 months treatment, now her hair roots are appeared along with black dots. But still the hair growth level is very slow. On the other body parts i.e. shoulders, arms and legs is also same with black dots. Is this fungal infection or any other genetically problem? Please help for this regard
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012