Child has bruises on hip bone and lower back, lumpy, purple, no pain. Normal?

my 4 1/2 yr old daughter has 2 strange bruises , one near her hip bone and the other on her lower back about an inch to the right of her spine . they feel slightly lumpy and are deep purple , the first one to appear is starting to fade but is not changing colour as bruises normally seem to (no yellowing etc) they dont hurt her at all even when i press quite hard. ive not seen anything like this before and just want to check its normal ? many thanks
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012