Chicken pox, flu, fever, headache, asthmatic, nausea. What is possible cure?

Hello, my daughter had chicken pox about 10 days ago, despite being fine up until now she has now come down with a strange flu. Temperature reaches a high of about 39.6 and at times seems delirious. It goes down when I give her paracetamol. She is complaining of a headache and the front of her neck near her collar bone is pulsating. A she is also asthmatic I am rather concerned about this. I spoke to her doctor today and he told me to continue giving her paracetamol. She is also feeling very nauseus and although she hasn't vomited today she was very sick during the night.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013