Chest tightness, lightheaded, leg pain, relief when laying on back. Should I be worried?

I have two problems. Recently while I was overseas in Thailand I had a tight feeling in my chest for about 20 minutes while in bed. Didn't know if it was indigestion or not. For a couple of days after that I was a little lightheaded at times. It all seems to have gone now. Should I be worried?

Secondly, I had a fall and ever since I have pain in the front of my leg where the leg meets the body. It becomes especially painful when laying on either side when I'm in bed. If I lay on my back I get relief.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013