Chest pain and pressure, back pain, headaches. History of heart murmur, light headedness. Treatment?

i have been having chestpain and pressure for over a week. when i lay on my back it really does it. most of the pain is on the left side. ive also seem to have headaches at the same time. it feels like something is laying on my chest at times. is it something i need to be worried about? i did have a heart murmur when i was young and i also get light headed if i excert myself or even if i laugh hard.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012