Chest pain, acidity, vein bulge, heaviness. On bricacef. What is going on?

Recently a week back i got chest pain , i thought it might be due to gastric & left it. After two days pain radiated to my left arm & neck region. so immediately i rushed to local hospital, doctor provided me a injection to the blood vein related to acidity. Next day i went to main hospital & consulted cardiologist , he prefered for Angiogram. I got tested for Angiogram & the result was normal but one vein is bulged. Doctor prescribed tablets like Bricacef-325mg, Proxyvon, Neksium-40mg & Dilzem-SR-90mg. After 3 days it was quite comfortable but still gas is releasing sometimes & my chest also becomes heavy. I reduced my food intake also. Some times i will be very afraid. My age is 32, Male. Now i got one mouth ulcer also. Please suggest me what to do?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013