Chest pain. Had a miscarriage. Done Chest Xray, blood test, normal. Help?

hi. i had a surgery d&c miscarriage at almost 20 weeks. went to the dr. after a week with chest pain . he took a chest xray and a d-dimer test. the xray was normal. the dimer test level was elevated 1185. asked me to go to the emergency.i did they did a blood test was normal. but the dr. came in and said he will not do the dimer test now cause it will still be high. and refused to do a ct scan.he said i will not expose u to this radiation . this test is a false alarm. not a good time to take it now. the dr. prescribed pain killers and helped me concerned who should i go with the dr. or the emergency dr.thank u.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013