Changed from Escitalopram to Lexapro. Swollen retinas. Due to medicine?

I have been taking Lexapro for a few years. March 2012 my prescription changed to the generic escitalopram. In the fall of 2012 I was to have cataract surgery. My doctor found my retinas swollen and sent me to a specialist. I have had three appointments with him. He asked me about my medications and said he would do research. My eyes were fine before I took this medication. Is there any record of swollen retinas being a side effect?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013