Cervical region shows nabothian cysts in ultrasound of uterus

hello, i am 41 years of age. My menstrual period is going on .I have an ultrasound of my uterus today. The uterus size is 8.1x4.7x4.4 and averted in position. Myometrial echo texture appears normal. Endometrial echo complex measuring 9.6 mm in thickness. Cervical region shows Nabothian cysts . Right ovary: measures 2.9x 2.1cm. Left ovary: measures 4.lx 2.1cm. Both ovaries are appears normal sonologically. Pouch of Douglas is clear. i also had an ultrasound 10 months before the report is as below • ULTRASOUND OF LOWER ABDOMEN (Both by transabdominal and transvaginal methods) Ljterusis bulky anteverted and measures 10.0 x 5.3 mm, Myometrial echotexture appears normal except a Myometrial cyst Endometrial echo complex measuring 20 mm in thickness. Cervical region shows Nabothian cyst seen Rt ovary: 3.7x2.7mrn. Lt ovary: 37x21rnrn. Both ovaries are normal sonologically.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012