Canker sores on roof of mouth, swollen tongue, suffer from hypothyroidism, sinus pressure/dizziness. Cure?

I recently had a group of what I think were canker sores on the roof of my mouth. They have since healed, but I now have very swollen tongue w/scalloped edges. I suffer from hypothyroidism and it may be that but my levels were good just a couple of months ago. i don't have a sore throat or cold either but have some sinus pressure/dizziness lately. I've also had a general feeling of illness and tiredness.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013