Can tiny hypoechic lesion left lobe of thyroid cervical adenopathy be the cause of swelling near neck lymph node ?

two month before i got fever with severe cough. now i feel rare cough which i never feel before like this. my sonography report says : sonography thyroids tiny hypoechic lesion left lobe of thyroid cervical adenopathy - probably due to infective etiology and i have itchy skin near to neck lymp, the doctor said esnophil and no give medication further advised to take biopsy at neck lymp node. what is my problem other than esnophil?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011