Can there be any chance of pregnancy with an intact hymen and no penetration?

Hello ma am I was very intimate with my boyfriend yesterday , though we did not have intercourse and I got myself checked by gyne. today , my hymen is completely intact. moreover, there was no penetration, and no ejaculation .I am worried that still can there be any chance of getting pregnant or should I take I- Pill how safe is it. One more thing I am already on ayurvedic medication as I was facing problems in my periods for past few months due to stress and daily routine work .Though from last 2 months I am having normal periods with a day or two of spotting right before periods. Please advice. Thank You !
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012