Can anybody have a positive pregnancy experience after an ectopic?

I m 28 yrs old and I just had a salpingectomy to remove my 6.5 wk old baby from my left fallopian tube which had burst so they had to remove the whole tube. This was 2 days ago. I have been minimally bleeding and just had a bowel movement after which blood seemed to be coming from my rectum after wiping. Is this normal? Also I have read a lot about future pregnancies after this procedure. I m not sure if I m even up for trying again after all of this horrendous experience. (I already have an 11 month old girl) Has anybody had a positive pregnancy experience after an ectopic?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Feb 2011