Can any online doctor tell me about my pregnancy chanced based on my PCOD report ?

my name is swarna, i just married (6 months), i had ultra sound scan, the reports stated that multiple small follicles inside overies (PCOD), what is my health condition, what is my problem, im looking for pregnancy , what shall i do, what is the cure for this? i have irregular periods. i had periods on january 2011, doctor gave me for periods modus 10mg (twice a day for 3 days) but im not getting the bleeding till yet. i took madicine on 5th apr 2011 to 7th apr 2011. but im not getting the periods. please tell me why? my wt: 53kg, ht: 5 feet, age: 25, i had thyroid test also. TT3-total triiodothyronine : 96.5 ng/dl TT4-total thyroxine : 8.2 micro g/dl TSH ( thyroid stimulating hormone ) : 1.14 micro IU/ml ultrasound scan uterus size : 67x38x28mm endometrium : 9mm ovaries right: 36x24mm left overies : 38x26mm report : multiple small follicle inside ovaries (PCOD ovaries) what is it mean? what is the meaning of this reports? please what is my problem? what is my health condition? why my periods are irregular? thanks swarna
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011