Burning sensation on left side of chest, arm and neck. History of high BP. Taking ADCO dapamax. Cure?

Hi, i have hypertension and high blood pressure and i am taking a medication called - ADCO Dapamax 2.5mg to help control it, but i still sometimes get a pinching / burning sensation on the left side of my chest and back, aswell as pain and a pinching / burning sensation on my left arm and neck, and a numbing feeling around my heart, and sometimes sharp chest pain near my heart, please can you assist in telling me what this could possibly be ? Thanx
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013